Monetate Reveals How To "Optimize The Customer Experience" In Upcoming Webinar
PHILADELPHIA, March 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Today's online marketers are implementing strategies and tactics that improve the entire online purchase process of their digital sites, from relevant product discovery to effective upsells/cross-sells and a "no-brainer" checkout for consumers. In an upcoming webinar, Monetate will review proven testing and personalization strategies that optimize the website experience.
The webinar will be held on Wednesday, March 20, 2013 from 2 - 3 p.m. EDT. Click here to register.
During the webinar, Brett Bair, senior director of strategic services at Monetate, will discuss how ecommerce businesses can build A/B/n and multivariate tests around their various page types, specific conversion funnels and even multiple web pages. Having consulted with some of the world's largest brands on online marketing strategies, Bair will discuss best practices to apply to key stages of the website experience, including:
- Landing pages: making all entry pages to a website more relevant to consumers
- Discovery: using tactics such as autocomplete site search and badging to increase conversion
- Selection: having all necessary information on product detail pages to aid the purchase decision
- Purchase: providing all the information consumers need on the checkout page to complete the transaction.
"With the consumer demanding more relevancy with all online customer interactions, this webinar provides a great opportunity for marketers to learn how leading brands are creating personal online experiences for all customers," said Bair. "We'll also show how these same brands are putting an end to the one-size-fits all website with the help of four proven strategies that every attendee can start using right away."The "Optimize the Customer Experience" webinar is free to attend and open to all marketers. About Monetate Monetate empowers marketers to leverage Big Data to create more personalized and engaging online customer experiences. By providing more relevant web interactions, leading brands are able to anticipate and react to consumer preferences to generate stronger customer relationships and significantly increase profits. Monetate drives billions of dollars of revenue every year for some of the best-known brands in the world, including Best Buy, Frontier Airlines, Aeropostale, The Sports Authority and PETCO. The company's solutions and conversion expertise enable marketers to deliver a more relevant customer experience with unprecedented agility.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV