NEW YORK, March 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Deloitte today announced it is the recipient of two SAP® North America Partner Excellence Awards for 2013 in the categories "Top Support Services – Technical Quality" and "Top Services Partner – Strategic Industries." Awards were presented by SAP Americas (NYSE: SAP) during the SAP North America Field Kick-Off Meeting (FKOM) 2013, held Jan. 22-24 in Las Vegas, to the top-performing SAP channel partners and SAP services partners in North America for outstanding contributions that impact overall SAP sales and pipeline-generation goals.
"We were thrilled to earn recognition for Top Support Services – Technical Quality last year, but to receive it two years running is even better," said Jerry Hoberman, principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP and deputy global SAP practice leader. "The second award for Top Services Partner – Strategic Industries, underscores our commitment to our alliance with SAP and our shared customers. Collaborating with SAP to deliver high-quality implementations creates value for our clients and truly differentiates us. We look forward to building on our close relationship with SAP through specific offerings such as SAP MaxAttention™ and SAP ActiveEmbedded."Selected from SAP's wide-ranging North American partner base, nominations for the SAP Regional Partner Excellence Awards were based on internal SAP sales data. A steering committee composed of regional and global SAP representatives determined winning partners in each category according to numerous criteria such as sales achievement and performance. As the recipient of the awards for Top Support Services – Technical Quality and Top Services Partner – Strategic Industries, Deloitte has been honored for its commitment to delivering high-quality services in support of SAP solutions. Winners will receive strong recognition from the SAP field for their accomplishments.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV