5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: WHF, PGH, MENT, AAP, EQR
Advance Auto Parts (NYSE: AAP) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 6 cents per share. At a price of $80.48 as of 9:36 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.3%. The average volume for Advance Auto Parts has been 869,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. Advance Auto Parts has a market cap of $5.9 billion and is part of the retail industry. Shares are up 11.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Advance Auto Parts, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates as a specialty retailer of automotive aftermarket parts, accessories, batteries, and maintenance items. It operates in two segments, Advance Auto Parts (AAP), and Autopart International (AI). The company has a P/E ratio of 15.24. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Advance Auto Parts a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 11 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Advance Auto Parts as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, expanding profit margins and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. You can view the full Advance Auto Parts Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV