5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: WHF, PGH, MENT, AAP, EQR
Mentor Graphics Corporation (NASDAQ: MENT) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 5 cents per share. At a price of $17.38 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.3%. The average volume for Mentor Graphics Corporation has been 982,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. Mentor Graphics Corporation has a market cap of $2.0 billion and is part of the computer software & services industry. Shares are up 1.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Mentor Graphics Corporation provides electronic design automation software and hardware solutions to automate the design, analysis, and testing of complex electro-mechanical systems, electronic hardware, and embedded systems software. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.91. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Mentor Graphics Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Mentor Graphics Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, attractive valuation levels, increase in net income and notable return on equity. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. You can view the full Mentor Graphics Corporation Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV