4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: FNGN, INT, CVH, HBC
HSBC Holdings (NYSE: HBC) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 90 cents per share. At a price of $54.78 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 4.1%. The average volume for HSBC Holdings has been 1.5 million shares per day over the past 30 days. HSBC Holdings has a market cap of $201.5 billion and is part of the banking industry. Shares are up 2.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.74. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate HSBC Holdings a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. You can view the full HSBC Holdings Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
- See our dividend calendar.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV