4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: FNGN, INT, CVH, HBC
Coventry Health Care (NYSE: CVH) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 13 cents per share. At a price of $46.80 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.1%. The average volume for Coventry Health Care has been 975,200 shares per day over the past 30 days. Coventry Health Care has a market cap of $6.3 billion and is part of the health services industry. Shares are up 4.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Coventry Health Care, Inc. operates as a managed healthcare company in the United States. The company's Commercial Products segment provides health plan commercial risk, commercial management services, Medicare Advantage Coordinated Care Plans (Medicare Advantage CCP), and Medicaid products. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.32. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Coventry Health Care a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 13 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Coventry Health Care as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, increase in net income, revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and attractive valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. You can view the full Coventry Health Care Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV