4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: FNGN, INT, CVH, HBC
World Fuel Services Corporation (NYSE: INT) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 4 cents per share. At a price of $39.39 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.4%. The average volume for World Fuel Services Corporation has been 345,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. World Fuel Services Corporation has a market cap of $2.9 billion and is part of the energy industry. Shares are down 4.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. World Fuel Services Corporation, a fuel logistics company, engages in marketing, selling, and distributing aviation, marine, and land fuel products and related services worldwide. The company operates in three segments: Aviation, Marine, and Land. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.99. Currently there are no analysts that rate World Fuel Services Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates World Fuel Services Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, reasonable valuation levels and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. You can view the full World Fuel Services Corporation Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV