Lennar (LEN) ($41.58 vs. $37.18 on Feb. 21): Downgraded to sell from buy and set its multi-year high at $43.33 on Jan. 28. My semiannual value level is $36.03 with a weekly pivot at $39.32 and monthly risky level at $42.27.
PulteGroup (PHM) ($20.75 vs. $18.60 on Feb. 21): Downgraded to sell from buy and set a multi-year high at $21.97 on Jan. 28. My quarterly value level is $13.97 with a weekly pivot at $19.89 and monthly risky level at $23.05.
Ryland Group (RYL) ($40.73 vs. $34.29 on Feb. 21): Downgraded to sell from buy and set a multi-year high at $43.00 on Jan. 30. My quarterly value level is $28.90 with a monthly pivot at $40.12.
Standard & Pacific (SPF) ($8.65 vs. $7.54 on Feb. 21): Downgraded to sell from hold and set a multi-year high at $8.95 on March 6. My semiannual value level is $7.36 with a monthly pivot at $8.17 and weekly risky level at $8.68.Toll Brothers (TOL) ($34.12 vs. $33.56 on Feb. 21): Downgraded to hold from buy and set a multi-year high at $38.36 on Jan. 29. My annual value level is $31.95 with a weekly pivot at $35.00 and monthly risky level at $36.49. At the time of publication the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned. Follow @Suttmeier This article is commentary by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV