Digicel Limited Announces Private Placement Of Senior Notes Due 2021
KINGSTON, Jamaica, March 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Digicel Limited ("Digicel") today announced its intention to launch a private placement of US$250 million of 6.0% senior notes due 2021. Digicel previously issued US$1 billion of its 6.0% senior notes due 2021 earlier this year. Digicel Limited is a limited liability exempted company organized under the laws of Bermuda and owned by Mr. Denis O'Brien.
Digicel intends to use the net proceeds from this offering for general corporate purposes, which could include capital expenditures, acquisitions, debt repayment or dividends to Digicel Group Limited (subject to the limitations in our debt instruments).
The notes have not been and will not be registered under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended and may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an applicable exemption from registration requirements.
This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy the notes, nor shall it constitute an offer, solicitation or sale in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale is unlawful.SOURCE Digicel Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV