DALLAS, March 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Comerica Incorporated (NYSE: CMA) will announce its first quarter 2013 earnings prior to the market opening on Tuesday, April 16, 2013.
Comerica will host a conference call to review first quarter 2013 financial results at 7 a.m. CT Tuesday, April 16, 2013. Interested parties may access the conference call by calling (800) 309-2262 or (706) 679-5261 (event ID No. 22329365). The call also will be accessible via Comerica's "Investor Relations" page at www.comerica.com. A telephone replay of the conference call will be available approximately two hours following the call through April 30, 2013. The conference call replay can be accessed by calling (855) 859-2056 or (404) 537-3406 (event ID No. 22329365). The replay also will be accessible via Comerica's "Investor Relations" page at www.comerica.com.
Comerica Incorporated is a financial services company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and strategically aligned by three business segments: The Business Bank, The Retail Bank, and Wealth Management. Comerica focuses on relationships, and helping people and businesses be successful. In addition to Texas, Comerica Bank locations can be found in Arizona, California, Florida and Michigan, with select businesses operating in several other states, as well as in Canada and Mexico. Comerica reported total assets of $65.4 billion at December 31, 2012.SOURCE Comerica Incorporated
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV