Satisfying growing mobility demands, OpenText also announced a new mobile app that provides an easy-to-use interface and gives users fast access to the functionality of the OpenText EFM solution. Available on both iPad and Android devices, the app helps users securely connect to necessary resources and information in the field at anytime - a capability that is becoming increasingly important in today's fast-paced HR landscape.
"Many of our customers recognize the benefits of making their HR processes completely digital but struggle to manage content across cloud and on-premise environments," said Muhi Majzoub, OpenText's senior vice president, Engineering. "Right in line with our EIM strategy, these new EFM offerings in support of SAP solutions can help companies take full advantage of their information across the enterprise so that they can better service employees and ultimately drive business. Our strong relationships with SAP and other industry experts help us continue to deliver innovative solutions that solve key customer challenges."
SAP resells EFM as the SAP Employee File Management application by OpenText. The cloud connector feature and the mobile app will be available as part of OpenText's Employee File Management 4.0 solution. The offerings will be on display at the upcoming SAPPHIRE® NOW and ASUG Annual Conference, May 14-16 in Orlando. General availability is planned for May 2013.For more information on these solutions, visit OpenText's Employee File Management webpage or watch the Employee File Management Demo and Put Your HR Content to Work videos. To learn more about OpenText EIM:
- Read the blog of Mark Barrenechea, OpenText's CEO
- Visit the OpenText EIM Resource Center to view the latest customer videos, whitepapers and more
- Read about OpenText in CIO Magazine and discover how to maximize the value of your information and minimize risk with EIM
- Come meet with us in person at our upcoming OpenText EIM Days
- Follow OpenText on Twitter @opentext and on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/opentext
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts