Satisfying growing mobility demands, OpenText also announced a new mobile app that provides an easy-to-use interface and gives users fast access to the functionality of the OpenText EFM solution. Available on both iPad and Android devices, the app helps users securely connect to necessary resources and information in the field at anytime - a capability that is becoming increasingly important in today's fast-paced HR landscape."Many of our customers recognize the benefits of making their HR processes completely digital but struggle to manage content across cloud and on-premise environments," said Muhi Majzoub, OpenText's senior vice president, Engineering. "Right in line with our EIM strategy, these new EFM offerings in support of SAP solutions can help companies take full advantage of their information across the enterprise so that they can better service employees and ultimately drive business. Our strong relationships with SAP and other industry experts help us continue to deliver innovative solutions that solve key customer challenges."
- Read the blog of Mark Barrenechea, OpenText's CEO
- Visit the OpenText EIM Resource Center to view the latest customer videos, whitepapers and more
- Read about OpenText in CIO Magazine and discover how to maximize the value of your information and minimize risk with EIM
- Come meet with us in person at our upcoming OpenText EIM Days
- Follow OpenText on Twitter @opentext and on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/opentext