ROCKVILLE, Md. , March 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lockheed Martin [NYSE:LMT] and NGA.NET U.S. Public Sector have partnered on a cloud-hosted recruiting and hiring system for federal agencies. Known as StaffAcq360™, the information technology system allows organizations to more quickly recruit and hire quality candidates while reducing associated costs. (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20110419/PH85737LOGO-b)
StaffAcq360 is a cost-effective, highly adaptable solution that assists agencies in attracting, assessing and hiring the right staff. Lockheed Martin developed the solution, which is powered by NGA.NET's eRecruit talent acquisition system. Through a web-based portal, StaffAcq360 delivers advanced tools and enhanced reporting, search, security, selection and onboarding capabilities to improve and optimize an organization's recruitment processes.
"As the federal government's largest provider of human resources systems and services, Lockheed Martin has demonstrated expertise in government recruiting and hiring," said Elmer Nelson, director of human capital solutions at Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions. "We have applied our experience supporting approximately two million federal and uniformed personnel to ensure StaffAcq360 addresses agencies' complex recruitment and hiring challenges."
The benefits of StaffAcq360 include:
- Decreasing employee turnover by facilitating the recruitment and hiring of highly qualified candidates who better match open positions
- Reducing recruitment costs by ensuring the most qualified candidates are evaluated
- Condensing hiring timeline by addressing all stages from job requisition creation through on-boarding and beyond.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV