NetSuite manufacturing customers report that they have gained real-time, actionable visibility into sales, customers, inventory and more that improves their ability to make data-driven business decisions while eliminating the delays and inefficiencies typical in a diverse IT application environment. Liberated from administrative chores and IT maintenance and troubleshooting, manufacturers are channeling resources into product and process innovation and customer service, helping to fuel impressive business growth. Highlights of the NetSuite Manufacturing Edition include:
- Leaner manufacturing and resource planning. NetSuite supplies real-time visibility across the entire organization, enabling superior manufacturing resource planning, leaner production processes and better supply chain management.
- Inventory management and order fulfillment. A complete set of inventory management, order management and fulfillment capabilities gives manufacturers real-time visibility into stock and improves customer satisfaction with seamless transactions and rapid delivery.
- Demand planning. NetSuite helps forecast needs and automate replenishment based on historical data, sales projections, average trends and seasonal fluctuations to ensure the right balance of inventory to meet anticipated demand.
- Procure-to-pay purchasing. One-click purchase order automation streamlines inventory reports, receiving and warehouse management while self-service vendor centers optimize the procure-to-pay process.
- Multi-factory, warehouse and subsidiary management. NetSuite enables management of multiple manufacturing and warehouse/distribution facilities as well as multiple domestic or international subsidiaries or legal entities.
- Financials and accounting. NetSuite provides comprehensive, financial/ERP capabilities that integrate with the back-office, sales and service processes, with real-time monitoring and auditing tools.
- Ecommerce integration. SuiteCommerce enables manufacturers to build B2B and B2C sales channels and deliver an intuitive and streamlined experience to both customers and partners.
- Customer relationship management. NetSuite CRM seamlessly integrates with financials and back-office systems to deliver a 360-degree view of the customer, empowering sales team for customer acquisition, retention and upsell.
Anisa International, Flogistix, PrimaLoft® and Viridis Energy are among the manufacturers that have recently made the move to the cloud with NetSuite and away from disparate on-premise tools.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV