Paul Caine, New CEO Of Dial Global, Inc. (Photo: Business Wire)
About Dial Global, Inc.
Dial Global, Inc. (OTC Pink: DIAL) is the nation's leading independent provider of audio content to radio stations and audio activation solutions to marketing partners. The Company delivers a broad portfolio of engaging audio content, including some of the most recognized brands in sports, entertainment, news and news/talk, to more than 8,500 radio stations and other distribution partners that combine to reach more than 225 million consumers each week. The Company also packages its on-air, digital and live event assets into integrated marketing programs for advertisers.
Note to Investors
This press release may contain certain forward-looking statements based on our current expectations, forecasts and assumptions that involve risks and uncertainties. This release does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of offers to buy any securities of the Company. Forward-looking statements in this release are based on information available to us as of the date hereof. Our actual results may differ materially from those stated or implied in such forward-looking statements, due to risks and uncertainties associated with our business, which include the risk factors disclosed in our Form 10-Q filed on November 15, 2012 and in our Form 10-K filed on March 30, 2012. Forward-looking statements include statements regarding our expectations, beliefs, intentions or strategies regarding the future and can be identified by forward-looking words such as "anticipate,” “believe," "could," "estimate," "expect," "intend," "may," "should," and "would" or similar words. We assume no obligation to update the information included in this press release, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV