Paul Caine, New CEO Of Dial Global, Inc. (Photo: Business Wire)
Dial Global, Inc. (OTC Pink: DIAL), the nation's foremost independent syndicator of audio content – supplying more than 8,500 radio stations and other distribution platforms that combine to reach more than 225 million listeners each week – announced today that Paul Caine will become its Chief Executive Officer and a member of the Company's Board of Directors, effective April 5.
Caine joins to create a new opportunity for Dial Global to expand the marketing and monetization of audio, starting with the Company’s lineup of premier sports, entertainment and news content that includes the NFL primetime games (including the Playoffs and Super Bowl), the NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament, CBS Radio News, NBC News Radio, the NBC Sports Radio Network, and the Grammys. As mobile platforms continue to multiply the occasions for listening, the demand for premium digital audio content is growing fast. This represents a substantial, undeveloped opportunity for content providers, distribution partners and marketers alike.
“Dial Global will propel the growth of audio as the essential medium for the mobile experience,” said Caine. “We have premium content, top-tier distribution, and prestigious live event assets. Our opportunity is to expand these experiences for consumers, broaden our repertoire of content partners, and integrate our on-air, digital and live event offerings to create compelling engagement for advertisers.”
Caine has the experience, relationships and credibility to expand Dial Global’s capabilities on both the content and marketing fronts. Over the past 23 years at Time Inc., he has led the development of digital formats for some of the world’s most storied media brands. He has also created and sold highly successful multi-platform programs for many blue-chip advertisers such as Procter & Gamble, Toyota and CBS.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV