Ignite Restaurant Group (Nasdaq: IRG) today announced the opening of its first Fort Lauderdale location, opening today under the Joe’s Seafood Shack name. The new restaurant is located at 1451 N. Federal Highway, and will be open daily from 11 a.m. to 12 a.m. The location can accommodate 320 guests in total, which includes a large patio that can seat nearly 100 guests with 12 picnic tables and bar seating.
The Joe’s Seafood Shack menu offers of variety of craveable, Gulf Cost-inspired seafood dishes, including Steampots, seafood entrees and an array of crab dishes featuring Dungeness, snow and king crab. The Fort Lauderdale location will also feature new menu items that reflect Joe’s Seafood Shack’s southern roots, including the Third Coast Platter featuring blackened redfish topped with Orleans Sauce, the Spicy Citrus Steampot with steaming crab and shrimp mixed with the spicy flavors of citrus and Tabasco®, and Joe’s Seafood Shack’s Stuffers, clam shells filled with a made-from-scratch scallop, shrimp and clam seafood stuffing.
Guests can also enjoy one of Joe’s Seafood Shack’s signature drinks, such as the Shark Bite, Category 5 Hurricane or a cocktail served in the company’s famous take-home Mason Jar. Joe’s Seafood Shack also offers a selection of tempting desserts, including its specialty Key Lime Pie and the Crabby Apple Crumble. For a full list of items, please visit www.joesseafoodshack.com.
About Ignite Restaurant GroupIgnite Restaurant Group, Inc. owns and operates 131 Joe's Crab Shacks and 15 Brick House Tavern + Taps. Each brand offers a variety of high-quality, chef-inspired food and beverages in a distinctive, casual, high-energy atmosphere. Joe's Crab Shack and Brick House Tavern + Tap operate in a diverse set of markets across the United States.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV