The law firm of Lieff Cabraser Heimann & Bernstein, LLP announces that class action litigation has been brought on behalf of all persons who purchased the securities of Tangoe, Inc. (“Tangoe” or the “Company”) (NYSE: TNGO) between December 20, 2011 and September 5, 2012, inclusive (the “Class Period”).
If you purchased or otherwise acquired Tangoe securities during the Class Period, you may move the Court for appointment as lead plaintiff by no later than April 30, 2013. A lead plaintiff is a representative party who acts on behalf of other class members in directing the litigation. Your share of any recovery in the action will not be affected by your decision of whether to seek appointment as lead plaintiff. You may retain Lieff Cabraser, or other attorneys, as your counsel in the action.
Tangoe, Inc. investors who wish to learn more about the action and how to seek appointment as lead plaintiff should click here or contact Douglas I. Cuthbertson of Lieff Cabraser toll-free at 1 (800) 541-7358.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV