Three New Companies Join The Broadband Forum Board Of Directors
The quarterly meeting provided the opportunity as well for the Forum to recognize key individuals at its awards ceremony. The Circle of Excellence award was presented to Vincent Buchoux from LAN, who was recognized for his outstanding contributions to developing the Broadband Forum BBF.247 Certification Program and TR-255 Interoperability Program .
The Leadership award was presented to three individuals who have dedicated their time to leadership positions within the Broadband Forum: Greg Bathrick, outgoing Board Member and Broadband Home Working Group Co-Chair; Michael Hanrahan, outgoing Chief Editor; and Yue Chen, outgoing Marketing Committee Chair.
At the meeting five new members were also welcomed into the Broadband Forum: AIMS (INT) Ltd., Shenzhen Gongjin Electronics Co. Ltd., Thinxtream Technologies Pte Ltd, Industry Canada and Sckipio Technologies.
To see the photos and biographies of the full Broadband Forum Board of Directors, check out the BoD listing. For more information about the Broadband Forum and its work, please go to www.broadband-forum.org.For further information please contact Brian Dolby on +44 (0) 7899 914168 or Dana Corson on +44 (0) 16363 812152 or send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. About the Broadband Forum Broadband Forum, a non-profit industry organization, is focused on engineering smarter and faster broadband networks. Our work defines best practices for global networks, enables multi-service and content delivery, establishes technology migration strategies, engineers critical device & service management tools, and is key to redefining broadband. Our free technical reports and white papers can be found at www.broadband-forum.org. SOURCE The Broadband Forum
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV