HealthFitness Experts Merge Behavior Change Models To Boost Engagement In Employer Health Management Efforts
In addition to the panel discussion three HealthFitness subject matter experts will participate in Making Connections sessions during the conference:
- Earl Thompson, BA, MA, director of analytics, will discuss return on investment issues for health management programs.
- Tanja A. Madsen, CHES, director of program development in research, development & outcomes, will discuss the keys to developing science-based, engaging content and programs.
- Edward Framer, Ph.D., director of health and behavioral sciences and science and analytics will discuss what radical behaviorism has to offer health promotion.
The Art & Science of Health Promotion Conference, sponsored by the American Journal of Health Promotion, will be held March 20-22. More information and a full agenda may be found at http://www.healthpromotionconference.com. HealthFitness is also the social media sponsor for the event and will live-tweet the conference. Follow conversations from the conference at #AJHP2013, on HealthFitness' Twitter page or on the Tweetwall at http://ajhp2013.tweetwally.com.
About HealthFitness HealthFitness, a subsidiary of The Trustmark Companies, is an award-winning, NCQA-accredited provider of health management, corporate fitness management and condition management solutions. With 35-plus years of experience, HealthFitness is a proven leader and partner for infusing a culture of health. We maximize client results through personalized interaction and a science-based approach to on-site program management, engagement and prevention. HealthFitness provides a portfolio of solutions, including best-in-class integration, INSIGHT ® Health Risk Assessments, screenings and EMPOWERED Coaching ™. For more information on HealthFitness, visit www.healthfitness.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV