- Learn from the best. Look to the targeted veteran hiring initiatives like those at Boeing, JP Morgan and the Department of Veterans Affairs and emulate their best practices.
- Take advantage of the tools. From military skill translators to workshops and seminars, there are numerous tools for organizations to use as they implement and grow their veteran hiring program.
- Build Veteran Affinity and Mentoring Programs. Make use of the veterans you have in-house. Employed military veterans can help support an organization’s veterans’ hiring initiatives, educate their peers, and serve as a resource to in-house recruiters.
- Give veterans a chance. 99 percent of employers who have hired veterans recommend doing so.
- Take the lead. Turn a million transitioning service members into a million talented candidates for your company.
Monster.com And Military.com Release Key Findings Following National Veteran Employment Summit
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts