Tax Benefits And Vast International Investment Spawn Resurgence In Nassau, Bahamas
NASSAU, Bahamas, March 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- While the global economy lurches unpredictably, it seems something rather interesting is happening in the tropical Bahamas.
The longtime Caribbean holiday haunt is experiencing a mini-boom, with international billion-dollar developments and business investments rapidly moving forward.
While the Atlantis resort on the Bahamas' Paradise Island is considered a landmark achievement, BahaMar, an ambitious $3.5 billion resort on New Providence Island, is due for completion in December 2014 and expected to follow the lead of Atlantis. The resort is preparing to impress a mostly adult clientele with 3,000 feet of white-sand beach, hotels, Vegas-style casino, shopping, a Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course, pools, restaurants, clubs and bars.
In southwestern New Providence lies the Albany resort community, developed on 600 oceanfront acres by the Bahamas-based Tavistock Group, golf legends Tiger Woods and Ernie Els.Tennis star Roger Federer counts among the celebrities who choose the high-class destination, boasting a marina, 18-hole golf course, hi-tech gyms, a stable and children's clubs. This hive of activity has also boosted interest among second-home seekers looking for a secure, peaceful place that is easily accessible but also within reach of the action - developments like Caves Heights ( http://www.cavesheights.com), a private residential oceanfront community set on seven private acres dotted with exotic palms and flora on the north coast of New Providence, are proving an attractive, affordable investment. Classically Bahamian with touches of Mediterranean style, the development's 2 and 3 bedroom condominiums and grand penthouses – all with stunning ocean views - are ideally suited to those wishing to acquire or rent a fully-equipped holiday home or securing rental income.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV