- Boost user productivity with rich content editing on mobile devices. Users can create, review and edit Microsoft Office documents within the ShareFile app and edit them with similar tools that are available from their desktop Office applications including: edit text, track changes, spell check, print, highlight, insert and present in slideshow mode. Users can also annotate Adobe PDF files within ShareFile and leverage all editing and annotation capabilities even when offline. In addition to providing an intuitive experience, the apps ensure that users do not have to purchase, download and rely on separate editors to get their work done on mobile devices.
- Improve data security on mobile devices by enabling users to leverage a built-in editor. IT can then restrict the use of third-party editors that employees may be using, and thereby prevent employees from storing copies of sensitive data within those apps. This capability – along with remote wipe, encryption, passcode lock and poison pill features – ensures that IT can secure corporate content on mobile devices.
- Retain folder and sub folder structure on mobile devices with the ability to mark entire folders in addition to individual files for offline access on mobile devices. The feature will keep all files in the offline folder in-sync with any changes made to the folder, including updates to files within the folder, changes to the structure of sub-folders and addition of new files. This feature allows users to stay connected to all updated content even when offline.
One App Does It All – Citrix ShareFile Now Includes Mobile Content Editing
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts