Today, Citrix announced significant mobile and web enhancements to Citrix Podio making it even easier to get work done with any team, anywhere, using the innovative collaboration platform. Available immediately, the new versions of the Podio apps for iPhone and Android deliver powerful collaboration tools, enabling workers to share and stay in touch with team members from any mobile device. Additionally, Citrix has expanded the multilingual and international support of Podio, bringing the total number of languages Podio is available in to 11.
- New design for iPhone app— iPhone users can enjoy a new, completely redesigned Podio app, with even faster access to their “favorite” Podio workspace apps. In addition, the new version supports iOS Accessibility VoiceOver capabilities for vision-impaired users. Full details on the redesign can be found here.
- Increased efficiency for Android users on the go — Enhanced Podio for Google Android is also even faster, offering more comprehensive task management and calendar features. Full details on the Podio app for Android updates can be found here.
- Expanded language support — Available immediately, Podio can now be used in Dutch and Japanese, in addition to its nine existing supported languages, including: Chinese, Russian, German, Italian, Spanish, French, Brazilian Portuguese, Danish and English. Full details on the new languages can be found here.
Bring Your Own Office
In an increasingly mobile economy, organizations are facing a number of important trends impacting how work gets done; teams are more dispersed, collaboration involves people both inside and outside an organization’s firewall, and pervasive use of mobile devices and social tools has made work less dependent on place and time. Today’s reality is that traditional tools and services, as well as email and point solutions for critical business processes, are simply too rigid and complex to manage and execute with ease. Today’s teams require tools that enable unlimited mobility.Podio, a cloud-based collaboration platform, makes it easier for teams to work together by centralizing discussions and content. It provides the flexibility and control needed to create or modify simple workflows to suit any project or business, for truly purposeful collaboration. Podio users can bring their own office, and work with anyone from anywhere on any device, for ultimate productivity and responsiveness. Today, more than 200,000 organizations in over 170 countries have successfully shifted their work activity to Podio. “According to the IDC social business survey, February 2013, 79% of companies have now deployed enterprise social software, with mobile playing a key role in the evolution of a more social workplace, said Vanessa Thompson, research manager, IDC, Enterprise Social Networks and Collaborative Technologies. “Cloud vendors need to enable this mobile workforce by delivering applications that transition seamlessly to mobile devices and facilitate ongoing collaboration. Podio aligns well to this transition, providing a seamless interplay between office applications and the mobile workplace.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV