The Medidata Solutions (NASDAQ: MDSO) platform has been selected by Hanmi Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., a leading Korean pharmaceutical company, to support data collection and management in Phase I and II oncology clinical trials. Following a recommendation from LSK Global PS, a Medidata Services Partner and Korean contract research organization (CRO) providing clinical trial services to Hanmi, the life science organization selected the industry-leading Medidata Rave ® system for electronic data capture, management and reporting.
Hanmi’s choice of the Medidata Clinical Cloud™ supports the company’s wider initiative to improve workflows and productivity while developing new therapies. In particular, Hanmi anticipates that its use of Rave will enhance site productivity through real-time data entry in an intuitive user interface and will also help streamline trials through Rave’s timely reporting capabilities and smooth handling of mid-study protocol amendments.
- “Hanmi’s commitment to efficiently providing new innovative drugs across a number of therapeutic areas is reinforced by their adoption of the Medidata Clinical Cloud,” said Glen de Vries, president, Medidata Solutions. “By tapping into the effectiveness of next generation technologies, Hanmi is showing its dedication to safely expedite R&D to help bring drugs to waiting patients faster.”
By implementing Rave, the company also anticipates that more timely access to data for analysis will support better trial oversight and more informed and earlier decision making. Additionally, Hanmi anticipates better study start-up through Rave’s reusable study assets and its standards-based integration framework that facilitates rapid integrations with other systems to enable data sharing.
- “Medidata’s reputation for streamlining clinical trials and enhancing trial decision making was a major factor in our decision to select the Medidata platform,” said Jeewoong Son, senior vice president, Hanmi. “Medidata’s commitment to designing cloud-based solutions that enhance research team productivity through user-friendly interfaces will play a role in driving efficiencies in our drug development programs and reducing the total cost of our clinical development.”
Connect with Medidata:
- Tweet this: Korean #pharma Hanmi selects @Medidata for better data capture, decision making in oncology trials http://bit.ly/Z6VQW5 #EDC #clinical
- Read our blog, Geeks Talk Clinical
- Follow us on Twitter: @Medidata
- Find us on LinkedIn
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV