- IT staff are now free to focus on revenue-generating tasks instead of managing a PBX. “Our core business is not maintaining a PBX,” said Ron Peri, Radixx Founder, Chairman and CEO. “Our core business is hosting airlines around the world.”
- As a hosted solution, Virtual Office ensures business continuity that previously wasn’t possible if a disaster had struck Radixx’s on-premise PBX. “By moving that into the cloud, we now have a far more robust business-continuity plan,” Peri said.
- Virtual Office extends all hosted PBX services to employee smartphones, tablets and PCs, maximizing their responsiveness and productivity. This feature also virtually eliminates roaming and long-distance charges for staff who travel or are based abroad. “When you look at all of the displaceable costs, it’s a very powerful argument to move to 8x8,” Peri said.
Radixx’s Airline Reservation Service Soars With 8x8’s Cloud-Based Unified Communications And Contact Center Services
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.