Dr. Larry Kawa To Chair Republican State Of The Nation Event Featuring Guest Speaker Ann Coulter
BOCA RATON, Fla., March 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Dr. Larry Kawa was recently tapped for the honor of serving as President of the Chairman's Council of the Republican Party of Palm Beach County. He and his conservative PAC, American Courage, will be hosting a dinner event Thursday, March 28th at 6:30pm. The event will be held at Maggiano's in Boca Raton and will feature guest speaker Ann Coulter.
Kawa and Coulter will speak about the forward thinking strategy of the Republican Party and the current "State of the Nation." Dr.Kawa states, "You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity," at his last event when talking about the current financial crisis. He feels we need a greater emphasis on our founding principle of self reliance as you cannot make the weak stronger by making the strong weaker. Dr. Kawa manages an informative website www.BalanceOurNation.com that touches on his upcoming speaking points.
Additionally, Kawa and Coulter, will focus on:
- Jobs and the economy
- Taxation and spending
- The misleading sales pitch of "fair share"
- Our weakened military and the effects on national security
- Problems with big government
Dr. Kawa has hosted events featuring Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, Eric Cantor, Allen West, Tim Pawlenty, Reince Priebus, Michael Steele and Lt. Governor Jennifer Carol along with his role as finance chair for Adam Hasner. In April, Kawa will be hosting 2 events for Dick Morris, author and commentator who previously worked as a pollster and political campaign consultant.Kawa is also excited to announce he will be the keynote speaker for an upcoming event on May 30th at 6:30pm entitled "State of the Nation," with an emphasis on enhancing interest amongst Young Republicans and the minority voters. This will be an interactive forum held at the Embassy Suites in Boca Raton and will encourage audience feedback and participation. More information on the Young Republican meeting can be found at www.YoungRepubs.com SOURCE Dr. Larry Kawa
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV