- Tighter integration with SAP cloud solutions: Driving streamlined, end-to-end financial processes, SAP Financials OnDemand features improved preconfigured integrations with SAP cloud solutions, including the SAP® Travel OnDemand and SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll solutions. This improved integration supports the broader roles and responsibilities that CFOs have while increasing their flexibility to manage evolving business requirements.
- Broader country coverage: In response to the challenge of managing core accounting processes across multiple countries, SAP Financials OnDemand provides robust compliance with global and local accounting reporting standards and taxation requirements to a total of 11 countries. New localization capabilities for France, China and Mexico include complete local accounting standards, taxation and electronic payment standards. The solution also delivers capabilities that allow customers and partners to localize SAP Financials OnDemand individually.
- Enhanced analytics with SAP HANA® platform support: Powered by SAP HANA, SAP Financials OnDemand converts real-time accounting data into meaningful insights for business users with full support from SAP HANA and analytic application capabilities in the SAP® Business in Focus mobile app.
- Improved collaboration capabilities using SAP® Jam social software platform: Enabling finance professionals to connect and communicate at any time and on any device, SAP Financials OnDemand helps reduce administrative burdens with SAP Jam. Without exiting SAP Financials OnDemand, users can now collaborate with customers, partners and employees to improve decision-making across the business. SAP Jam also allows solution users to link to particular documents to enable group collaboration.
Newsbyte: Latest Updates To SAP® Financials OnDemand Solution Power Insights For The Global Workforce
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts