WALLDORF, Germany, March 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- SAP NEWSBYTE — SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) today announced significant updates to the SAP® Financials OnDemand solution, including tighter integration with SAP cloud solutions, additional capabilities for broader country coverage, improved analytics and greater collaboration. These enhancements strengthen the position of SAP Financials OnDemand as the end-to-end cloud-based, global financial management solution designed to deliver superior insight across the business.
Leveraging the best practices that make SAP the choice of more than 232,000 global companies, the latest updates to SAP Financials OnDemand include:
- Tighter integration with SAP cloud solutions: Driving streamlined, end-to-end financial processes, SAP Financials OnDemand features improved preconfigured integrations with SAP cloud solutions, including the SAP® Travel OnDemand and SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll solutions. This improved integration supports the broader roles and responsibilities that CFOs have while increasing their flexibility to manage evolving business requirements.
- Broader country coverage: In response to the challenge of managing core accounting processes across multiple countries, SAP Financials OnDemand provides robust compliance with global and local accounting reporting standards and taxation requirements to a total of 11 countries. New localization capabilities for France, China and Mexico include complete local accounting standards, taxation and electronic payment standards. The solution also delivers capabilities that allow customers and partners to localize SAP Financials OnDemand individually.
- Enhanced analytics with SAP HANA® platform support: Powered by SAP HANA, SAP Financials OnDemand converts real-time accounting data into meaningful insights for business users with full support from SAP HANA and analytic application capabilities in the SAP® Business in Focus mobile app.
- Improved collaboration capabilities using SAP® Jam social software platform: Enabling finance professionals to connect and communicate at any time and on any device, SAP Financials OnDemand helps reduce administrative burdens with SAP Jam. Without exiting SAP Financials OnDemand, users can now collaborate with customers, partners and employees to improve decision-making across the business. SAP Jam also allows solution users to link to particular documents to enable group collaboration.
Customers are expecting tangible benefits from this release.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV