Citrix today announced NetScaler® Insight Center, a new solution based on the company’s advanced cloud networking platform that delivers deep visibility and control to critical business applications and mobile services across public and private cloud environments. Based on the innovative open standard AppFlow™, the new NetScaler Insight Center leverages existing networking real estate – uniquely situated at key focal points in the application path - to provide a 360-degree view for all mobile, web and virtual desktop traffic. The result is a network big data analytics platform that enables unprecedented visibility and real-time insight into datacenter traffic.
As businesses embrace mobility and consumerization, traditional enterprise applications are increasingly being complemented by a variety of new cloud, desktop and mobile applications. The need to successfully deliver these applications over a variety of networks to myriad device types is creating new constraints on traditional enterprise datacenters. As the enormity and variety of data in the datacenter grows, IT managers face the challenge of monitoring both application and network traffic in a way that can be used to ensure an enhanced user experience and improved user productivity, while ensuring business continuity. Organizations need a new approach to business intelligence that gives IT access to real time data and control across a range of applications.
NetScaler already leverages analytics to feed real time statistics back to the IT team and automatically optimizes the delivery of apps, virtual desktops and mobile services, thereby adding control. With the new Insight Center technology, companies will now be able to dynamically change policy in real time based on data extracted from existing NetScaler real estate.
CapabilitiesKey monitoring and troubleshooting capabilities offered in the new NetScaler Insight Center are enabled by HDX™ Insight and Web Insight.
- HDX Insight: HDX Insight provides Citrix XenApp® and Citrix XenDesktop® customers a unique, cost-effective, and easy-to-use solution for monitoring and troubleshooting XenApp and XenDesktop deployments and the critical applications that they run. For the first time, desktop and network administrators can ensure optimal user experience, employee productivity, and maintain SLAs for any user, anywhere, on any device.
- Web Insight: Web Insight enables visibility into enterprise web applications and allows IT administrators to monitor all web applications being served by the NetScaler providing integrated, real-time monitoring of application and client traffic for troubleshooting along with historical reporting for capacity planning. Web Insight provides critical information such as user and server response time, enabling IT organizations to monitor and improve application performance and availability SLAs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV