Central Refrigerated Service Receives Kraft Carrier Of The Year Award
SALT LAKE CITY, March 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Central Refrigerated Service, Inc., a Salt Lake City-based temperature-controlled truckload carrier, received the 2012 Carrier of the Year award from Kraft Foods Group, Inc., at their annual meeting in Chicago.
Kraft, North America's fourth largest consumer packaged food and beverage company, honored Central Refrigerated Service for excellence in food transportation with the organization's most prestigious carrier award. This is the second time in the last seven years Central has received the Kraft's Carrier of the Year award.
"Our key employees worked hard for this award, competing against the best carriers in the industry," said Jon Isaacson, Central chief executive officer and president.
A testament to Central's dedicated team of employees, Christopher White, Central account manager received the G.E.M. (Going the Extra Mile) award from Kraft as the customer service representative of the year."We are pleased to award Central Refrigerated Service with our highest honor," said Michael Cole, director of North America Transportation for Kraft. "Their achievement exemplifies that of an outstanding carrier and we applaud them for setting a high standard." Central Refrigerated Service, Inc., operates one of the largest temperature-controlled, truckload carriers in the nation. Headquartered in a 55-acre, seven building state-of-the-art facility in Salt Lake City, Central serves North America with multiple terminals. Central also owns terminals in Conley, Ga., and Fontana, Calif., and leases a maintenance facility in Denver. Central plans to expand its terminal network with future locations in Rochelle, Ill. and Pasco, Wash. For more information, visit www.centralref.com. SOURCE Central Refrigerated Service, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV