New Brands Announced For Global Kids Fashion Week In Association With AlexandAlexa
LONDON, March 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
On 19 th and 20 th March 2013, the first ever Global Kids Fashion Week (GKFW) will commence with an exciting schedule of shows and activities. This week, AlexandAlexa, the global online style destination for kids, is delighted to announce exciting new brands involved including Oscar De La Renta, Roksanda Ilincic, BOSS Kids, Fendi, Missoni, Marni, and more.
The full list of designers now showing includes:
- Oscar de la Renta, Paul Smith Junior, Junior Gaultier, Chloé, Little Marc Jacobs, I Pinco Pallino, Suzanne Ermann, Anne Kurris, SuperTrash Girls, BOSS Kids, Roberto Cavalli, Fendi, Missoni, Marni, Roksanda Ilincic, John Galliano, Kate Mack - Biscotti, Juicy Couture, Scotch Shrunk, Scotch R'Belle, Wildfox, Tommy Hilfiger, Nike, Diesel.
- Emerging and independent brands showcasing at GKFW's SS13 show include:, Rachel Riley, Munster Kids, Finger in the Nose, Billieblush, Mini-A-Ture, Issosy, Their Nibs, Sierra Julian, La Loi, Simonetta and Mishka Aoki. Children's eyewear brand Zoobug is providing sunglasses and opticals for the SS13 show.
The event, at the Freemason's Hall, Covent Garden, London includes two main shows - an exclusive media event showcasing the latest AW13 trends from leading labels worldwide on Tuesday 19 th March; and a public show with SS13 season looks from the AlexandAlexa brand portfolio on Wednesday 20 th March which is now completely sold out. Proceeds from all ticket sales for the public fashion show will be donated to Kids Company, the charity partner for GKFW.The event will feature runway shows followed by a mix of playful activities for children and parents, including a DJ set from model Amber Le Bon at the AW13 after-show party, a 'mini manicure' bar run by GKFW partner, LittleBU, an interactive Blogger Lounge with the latest technology from Dell, and a Photobooth from AlexandAlexa. There will also be a charity auction for Kids Company launching on Monday 18th March, with bids open to the general public online at http://www.gkidsfw.auction-bid.org. For full details visit http://www.globalkidsfashionweek.com/the-event/. Global Kids Fashion Week teaser video now live: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcmGNtm8Jv8 Twitter Follow us @gkidsfw
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV