ORLANDO, Fla., March 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Seasons 52 , the highly acclaimed fresh grill and wine bar restaurant, today launches its latest seasonal menu highlighting the fresh, crisp flavors of spring, including strawberries, spring peas and asparagus. The seasonal offerings, which include appetizers, entrees and a signature Mini Indulgence, will be available through mid-June. The new spring menu also features seasonal cocktails and wines hand-selected by Master Sommelier George Miliotes.
- Spring Peas with Shiitake Mushrooms
- Grilled Asparagus with chunky tomato and caper salsa
- Grilled Arctic Char Togarashi served over sushi-rice cakes with miso sauce, toasted sesame seeds and spring snow peas, available through the end of April
- Garlic Pesto Chicken Flatbread topped with fresh mozzarella cheese, balsamic onions, roasted peppers and arugula
- Ahi Tuna Tartare served with wasabi-avocado mousse, mango chutney and curry spiced crisps
- Tomato and Hass Avocado Salad served over organic arugula and topped with a balsamic glaze
- Strawberry Shortcake Mini Indulgence featuring bright lemon cake topped with fresh strawberries and whipped cream
In addition to the flavorful offerings on the spring menu, Seasons 52 introduces two new cocktails featuring Prairie organic vodka house-infused with fresh strawberries:
- Strawberry Basil Fusion: Strawberry-infused Prairie Organic vodka meets its perfect match with fresh basil, finished with a touch of agave nectar for subtle sweetness
- Strawberry-Coconut Skinny Martini: This guilt-free tropical getaway features pineapple coconut water, strawberry-infused Prairie organic vodka and agave nectar
Four new wines have also been added to the "Drink Them Before They're Famous" wine list, which features insider wines that are on the verge of becoming highly rated and widely recognized. Each addition to the list is carefully selected by Master Sommelier George Miliotes.