MOSCOW, RUSSIAN FEDERATION, March 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Mobile TeleSystems OJSC ("MTS" - NYSE: MBT), the leading telecommunications provider in Russia and the CIS, today announces its unaudited US GAAP financial results for the three months and full year ended December 31, 2012.
Key Financial Highlights of Q4 2012 and FY 2012
- Consolidated revenues up 1.1% q-o-q to $3,168 million and up 1.0% y-o-y to $12,436 million
- Consolidated adjusted OIBDA  of $1,288 million down 6.6% q-o-q with 40.7% adjusted OIBDA margin and up 3.0% y-o-y to $5,300 million with 42.6% adjusted OIBDA margin
- Consolidated net income  of $547 million in Q4 2012 and a net income of $1,007 million in FY 2012
- Free cash-flow  growth of 25% to $1.3 billion for FY 2012
Key Corporate and Industry Highlights
- Acquired Pilot LLC and TVKiK LLC, providing fixed broadband and pay-TV services in the Kursk Oblast, from private investors. The purchase price, including the net debt of both companies, amounts to RUB 90.7 million
- Acquired ZhelGorTeleCom CJSC, the leading fixed broadband provided in Zheleznogorsk in the Kursk Oblast, from private investors. The purchase price, including net debt, amounts to RUB 152 million
- Signed a non-binding indicative offer between MTS, MTS Bank and Sistema JSFC to purchase up to 25.095% stake in MTS Bank through a share issuance for up to RUB 5.09 billion
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV