LISLE, Ill., March 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Navistar International Corporation (NYSE: NAV) today announced that it is pursuing an amendment to the $1 billion senior secured term loan facility of Navistar, Inc. The term loan amendment is expected to include an interest rate repricing, the extension of the maturity date from July 16, 2014 to August 17, 2017 and amendments to certain covenants to provide the company with additional operating flexibility. Concurrently with the effectiveness of the term loan amendment, the company intends to issue up to $300 million of unsecured debt and to use the net proceeds to repay a portion of the principal of the term loan.
The proposed amendment of the term loan is subject to lender consent, the company's issuance of unsecured debt and other conditions, and may not occur as described or at all. The company intends to hold a bank call with lenders on March 20, 2013 to discuss the proposed amendments to the term loan.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, any securities, nor shall there be any sale of securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation, or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.About Navistar Navistar International Corporation (NYSE: NAV) is a holding company whose subsidiaries and affiliates produce International® brand commercial and military trucks, MaxxForce® brand diesel engines, IC Bus™ brand school and commercial buses. It also is a private-label designer and manufacturer of diesel engines for the pickup truck, van and SUV markets. The company also provides truck and diesel engine service parts. Another affiliate offers financing services.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV