Acibadem Mobile Health Services Dominates Europe's Mobile Health Market
A best-in-class service approach has also been key to the company's growth. As a subsidy of the Acibadem Healthcare Group (AHG), AMHS shares its vision of offering superior services and equipment infrastructure and the expertise of top-notch medical personnel. Effective marketing campaigns and co-operation with telecom companies has helped AMHS expand its footprint. "AMHS is adding significant value to banks, telecommunication and retail companies with their special mobile health projects," stated Sujith. "AMHS has collaborated with Turkey's leading communication brands like Turk Telekom, Avea and Turkcell to mutual benefit. For example, as a result of one such collaboration with Turk Telecom, AMHS gave medical coaching services to over hundred thousand people via its call centre."
About Acibadem Mobile Health Services (AMHS)Acibadem Mobile Healthcare Services aims to provide mobile healthcare services at the highest quality level possible, in line with the mission, vision and quality policies of Acibadem Healthcare Group. With its over 300 employees, Acibadem Mobile Healthcare Services provides mobile healthcare services to individuals and entities with its leading edge mobile medicine technology. These services include the following:- Medical Coaching - Emergency Healthcare Services (Land and Air Ambulances) - Home Care Services
About Frost & SullivanFrost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts