MAHWAH, New Jersey and LONDON, March 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Radware ® (NASDAQ: RDWR), a leading provider of web performance, application delivery and application security solutions for virtual and cloud data centers, and Level 3 Communications announced today that 3 out of 4 of Europe's top 400 retail websites take more than 3 seconds to load, failing to meet online shoppers' performance demands.
Numerous user experience studies have found that most online shoppers will abandon a page after waiting 3 seconds for it to load. Slow pages have been linked to lower conversion rates, revenues, and customer satisfaction. In one well-known study of 158 organizations, a 1-second delay in page load time resulted in 11% fewer page views, a 16% decrease in customer satisfaction, and a 7% loss in conversions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV