NEW YORK -- Oracle (ORCL), which reports earnings after Wednesday's closing bell, is expected by analysts to post fiscal third-quarter adjusted earnings of 66 cents a share.
Revenue for the maker of business software is forecast to come in at $9.38 billion in the quarter, which ended in February.
In the same period last year, Oracle posted adjusted earnings of 62 cents a share on revenue of $9.04 billion.
Shipping giant FedEx (FDX) is expected by Wall Street on Wednesday to report fiscal third-quarter earnings of $1.39 a share on revenue of $10.85 billion, up 3% from a year earlier. FedEx earned $1.55 a share in the same quarter last year. FedEx Earnings Could Be 'Lackluster,' Says Analyst
Homebuilder Lennar (LEN) is forecast to report fiscal first-quarter earnings of 15 cents a share on revenue of $898.4 million.
Wall Street expect Cheerios maker General Mills (GIS) to report fiscal third-quarter profit on Wednesday of 57 cents a share on revenue of $4.36 billion.
Adobe Systems' (ADBE) fiscal first-quarter results, released on Tuesday, topped analysts' expectations. Adobe posted earnings of 35 cents a share, excluding items, on revenue of $1.01 billion. Analysts were looking for net income of 31 cents share on sales of $985.2 million. Adobe Jumps As Quarterly Profit Beat Estimates
Analysts predict Jabil Circuit (JBL) on Wednesday will report fiscal second-quarter earnings of 54 cents a share on revenue of $4.38 billion.
-- Written by Joseph Woelfel
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV