Global Intumescent Coatings Market To Expand Steadily, Finds Frost & Sullivan
"Barriers to entry are extremely high for the cellulosic coatings market, with companies taking several years and spending millions of dollars in product development, after which the products have to undergo expensive independent testing in a wide range of environments to be certified," explained Dr. Mbogoro. "Unlike the homogeneous hydrocarbon market, different regions impose different certification testing and various restrictions in compliance with local, environmentally-friendly policies."
Demonstrating superior product performance over long lifetimes is one of the best ways to achieve product differentiation in the cellulosic market. Further, coating manufacturers should work with regulatory bodies to establish product conformity in terms of certification and testing.
If you are interested in more information on this research, please send an email to Chiara Carella, Corporate Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org, with your full name, company name, job title, telephone number, company email address, company website, city, state and country.
Strategic Analysis of the Global Intumescent Coatings Market is part of the Chemicals & Materials Growth Partnership Service programme. Frost & Sullivan's related research services include: Strategic Analysis of the Global Market for Marine Coatings, Analysis of the North American Construction Chemicals Market, and Canadian Protective Coatings Market. All research services included in subscriptions provide detailed market opportunities and industry trends evaluated following extensive interviews with market participants.About Frost & Sullivan Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV