Legislations On Wastewater Residue Disposal Spur Adoption Of Sludge Treatment Systems Globally, Finds Frost & Sullivan
"The trend towards smart technologies will accelerate automation and the integration of sludge treatment with various processes and functions," noted Arunkumar. "The focus on carbon footprint and value recovery from sludge will lead to innovation in green solutions and offer opportunities for allied industries related to energy efficiency and on-site generation."
While thickening and dewatering are the most widely used technologies globally, other techniques such as drying and anaerobic digestion are set to gain acceptance.
If you are interested in more information on this research, please send an email to Chiara Carella, Corporate Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org, with your full name, company name, job title, telephone number, company email address, company website, city, state and country.
Global Sludge Treatment Systems Market is part of the Environmental Growth Partnership Service program. Frost & Sullivan's related research services include: Global Sludge Treatment Systems Market, Global Membrane Bioreactor (MBR) Market, Innovation and Efficiency Priorities for the Big 5 European Water Utility Markets, Carbon Footprint Reduction Opportunities in Networks and Treatment Plants of European Water Utilities, Global Wastewater Aeration Systems Market, among others. All research services included in subscriptions provide detailed market opportunities and industry trends evaluated following extensive interviews with market participants.About Frost & Sullivan Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV