Acibadem Mobile Health Services Dominates Europe's Mobile Health Market
"This business model provides excellent flexibility for AMHS; it has enabled the company to save on infrastructure investment and focus on its core medical business even while offering its patients the benefits of the most current call centre technology," commented Sujith. "AMHS's medical call center team currently provides high quality emergency and coaching services to more than a thousand of people every day."
A best-in-class service approach has also been key to the company's growth. As a subsidy of the Acibadem Healthcare Group (AHG), AMHS shares its vision of offering superior services and equipment infrastructure and the expertise of top-notch medical personnel. Effective marketing campaigns and co-operation with telecom companies has helped AMHS expand its footprint. "AMHS is adding significant value to banks, telecommunication and retail companies with their special mobile health projects," stated Sujith. "AMHS has collaborated with Turkey's leading communication brands like Turk Telekom, Avea and Turkcell to mutual benefit. For example, as a result of one such collaboration with Turk Telecom, AMHS gave medical coaching services to over hundred thousand people via its call center."
About Acibadem Mobile Health Services (AMHS)
Acibadem Mobile Healthcare Services aims to provide mobile healthcare services at the highest quality level possible, in line with the mission, vision and quality policies of Acibadem Healthcare Group. With its over 300 employees, Acibadem Mobile Healthcare Services provides mobile healthcare services to individuals and entities with its leading edge mobile medicine technology. These services include the following;
- Medical Coaching
- Emergency Healthcare Services (Land and Air Ambulances)
- Home Care Services
About Frost & Sullivan Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV