Znode Expands European Ecommerce Operations
COLUMBUS, Ohio, March 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Znode, a leading provider of ecommerce software, announced it has opened its UK headquarters office to drive sales, fuel growth and broaden its technology base. This strategic expansion is important for meeting additional demand for .NET ecommerce solutions for manufacturers, retailers and distributors throughout Europe.
According to statistics provided by Forrester, European ecommerce growth will remain fractionally higher than in the U.S. and is expected to reach €191 billion ( $247.1 billion) by 2017, up from €128 billion ( $165.6 billion) in 2013. Forrester goes on to indicate that the U.K. will lead ecommerce sales over the next five years.
"Znode is excited to expand internationally by opening its first satellite office in Reading, Berkshire, which will propel our growth in the UK and beyond," said Doug Myers, Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Znode. "As we prepare to forge ahead with our international operations, Znode's UK location will serve as our flagship office. Ecommerce growth in Europe, fueled by increased demand in the UK is paramount to our expansion strategy."
In addition to launching its new UK location in Reading, Znode will participate in two upcoming UK trade shows. The Internet Retailing Expo is March 20-21 in Birmingham at the National Exhibition Centre, while Internet World UK takes place in London April 23-25 at Earls Court. Znode will be demonstrating its ecommerce software platforms and technology integrations at both events."With our new UK headquarters, we should be in a great position to serve the needs of our customers in this region," said Doug Myers, "Znode will be in a prime position to bring industry leading ecommerce technology to an expanded audience, as well as, providing best-in-class integration and development support through our network of partners." About Znode
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV