TV Connect 2013: Motorola Mobility's GT-3 MBR Transcoder Creates High Quality Viewing Experiences To Any Device
GT-3 and Motorola Medios+The GT-3 is the new network component that forming part of the Motorola Medios+ Platform, which is Motorola's modular end-to-end platform for delivering next generation multi-screen experiences; from the cloud, over any network to the home and the individual.
The GT-3 is responsible for taking live TV content and creating the multiple versions of the content required for the various screen sizes and ABR streaming, as delivered by Motorola SecureMedia® HLS+ and ABR component. It combines with Motorola's leading technologies – including nDVR and time-shift TV to produce seamless multi-screen experiences across tables, laptops and the main TV.
Motorola at TV ConnectFor more on Motorola @ TV Connect, contact us (see below) or, to see a demonstration of the GT-3 technology, visit us at the Motorola booth #99. Please visit our blog, MediaExperiences2Go for more news from TV Connect 2013.
About Motorola MobilityMotorola Mobility, owned by Google, fuses innovative technology with human insights to create experiences that simplify, connect and enrich people's lives. Our portfolio includes converged mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets; wireless accessories; end-to-end video and data delivery; and management solutions, including set-tops and data-access devices. For more information, visit motorola.com/mobility.Media Contacts (for media and analysts only): Luke MacKay and James Whyte, Edelman UK Luke.email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0)7992 22222 / +44 (0)7236 265363 SOURCE Motorola Mobility
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV