TV Connect 2013: Motorola Mobility's GT-3 MBR Transcoder Creates High Quality Viewing Experiences To Any Device
LONDON, March 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- TV Connect 2013 -- Motorola Mobility is bringing its record-breaking transcoder to the UK for the first time. Showing at TV Connect, London Olympia, 19 – 21 March 2013, the Motorola GT-3 will be on display throughout the three-day event at Motorola's booth #99.
Motorola Mobility's GT-3 Multiple Bit Rate (MBR) Transcoder brings rich multi-screen video quality and channel density to service providers. It is the first device to be capable of processing three billion pixels of video content per second, dramatically exceeding traditional server-based MBR transcoders. Its launch represents an unrivalled opportunity for service providers to provide the best possible content viewing experience to any device, over managed and unmanaged networks.
Key Benefits for Service Providers
- First, it enables a broader selection of video data rates and resolutions to match the dynamic bandwidth of unmanaged networks
- Second, its efficiency in video compression can provide higher-quality video using the same amount of bandwidth, or the same video quality at much lower bitrates—a windfall for bandwidth-constrained networks
- Finally, from full HDTV at 1080p for 'main' TVs down to lower resolution formats for smaller mobile devices, the Motorola GT-3 offers the highest channel density available for streaming video whilst saving valuable equipment space and power
The Motorola GT-3 uses the latest silicon technology and Motorola's custom video compression algorithms to enable rich, multi-screen HD and SD everywhere experiences from a 1RU, energy-efficient device. It represents the latest, most innovative way for service providers to provide the kind of rewarding HD, multi-screen, multi-room experiences that consumers crave. Additional benefits include ad insertion support and system-level redundancy for 24x7 availability.As a result, subscribers benefit from better experiences on TVs, PCs, tablets and smartphones.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts