Operational Highlights for 2012
- The Company has broadened its activities. It is now providing solutions for the national electronic-ID market, electronic monitoring for law enforcement, and homecare and healthcare markets, using its proprietary RFID and Mobile technology platform;
- Increased activities in the national electronic-ID market, while populating the e-ID division with outstanding e-ID, System Architects, Sales & Marketing Experts - putting together hundreds of man-years of national ID and e-ID experience into one superior e-ID Team;
- Expanded its activities into the Community Electronics Monitoring market, creating an AM Team with outstanding and experienced executives in Law Enforcement AM, System Architecture, Mobile, Software and Sales & Marketing;
- Expanded the Company's R&D capabilities with world-class R&D experts in the area of Digital, RF, Mobile, Embedded, GUI, and Web - developing the cutting edge products and technologies;
- Enriched and expanded the capabilities of the company's PureRF™ Suite- an RFID and Mobile hardware-software hybrid tracking and monitoring platform;
"I am proud to launch the new Supercom, our new streamlined and focused structure allows us to better target lucrative and growing vertical markets", Mr. Trabelsi added. "We have also brought on board many new and highly experienced executives and market experts to support our broadening activity. Supercom today is in the strongest position it has ever been, and we look forward to continuing to unleash our potential in 2013. "
The Company will host a conference call today at 11:00 am EDT. To participate, please call one of the following telephone numbers at least 10 minutes before the start of the call:US: +1-888-668-9141 at 11:00 am Eastern Time Israel: 03-918-0685 at 5:00 pm Israel Time International: +972 3 918 0685 A replay will be available on the Company's website on the day following the call.