- Sixty-seven percent of the patients reported physical problems with sexual activity prior to surgery – 67 percent pain; 36 percent, stiffness; 49 percent, reduced libido; and 14 percent, inability to attain proper position.
- Ninety-one percent of participating patients reported psychological issues related to their osteoarthritis – 91 percent diminished general well being, and 53 percent, diminished sexual self image.
Sexual Function Improves Significantly After Hip Or Knee Replacement Surgery
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.