I Now Pronounce You Mr And Mrs...
Dennis believes America has the most interesting name changes and is developing name change trends that are mirrored around the world. The most recent trend is for married women to move their maiden name to middle name, and the Florida government has been quick to reflect this, along with many other states allowing maiden to middle name change without a court petition.
The modern bride usually has some angst in changing names and may secretly wish it's not her burden to do so. However there's an 80% chance she'll bend with tradition and ditch her maiden name. For her, the most intimate and personal of all relationships is not the springboard for gender statements. Taking her husband's name is a show of family unity. As one bride said, 'in this day and age, a successful marriage is an achievement. Changing names is how I present that to the world.'
SOURCE Easy Name Change
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV