NEW YORK, March 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Lifshitz Law Firm announces that a class action suit was filed in the United States District Court for the Northern District of California, alleging that Affymax, Inc. ("Affymax" or the "Company") (AFFY) issued false and misleading statements to investors between December 8, 2011 and February 22, 2013 (the "Class Period") by failing to adequately disclose: (1) that the Company's FY 2012 financial guidance was materially overstated; (2) that reported sales of its primary drug product were not sustainable; and (3) that the defendants were materially overstating sales and understating the potential liabilities related to its primary drug product, including refunds and potential liability to injured patients.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV