SAN FRANCISCO, March 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- KKR Financial Holdings LLC (NYSE: KFN) (the "Company") announced today that its 2013 Annual Meeting of Shareholders is scheduled for Wednesday, May 1, 2013, at 9:00 a.m. PT ( 12:00 p.m. ET). The meeting will be held at The Bently Reserve at 301 Battery Street in San Francisco, California. Holders of record of the Company's common shares as of the close of business on March 7, 2013 are entitled to attend and vote at the meeting.
The meeting will also be accessible via conference call (listen-only format) by dialing (877) 368-2147 (domestic) or +1 (678) 894-3050 (international); a pass code is not required. Additionally, it will be broadcast live over the Internet and may be accessed through the KFN Investor Relations section of the KKR website at http://ir.kkr.com/kfn_ir/kfn_events.cfm.
A replay of the live broadcast will be available on the KKR website or by dialing (855) 859-2056 (domestic) and +1 (404) 537-3406 (international), pass code 17861715, through Tuesday, May 14, 2013.
About KKR Financial Holdings LLCKKR Financial Holdings LLC is a specialty finance company with expertise in a range of asset classes. KFN's core business strategy is to leverage the proprietary resources of its manager with the objective of generating both current income and capital appreciation. KFN executes its core business strategy through its majority-owned subsidiaries. KFN is externally managed by KKR Financial Advisors LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of KKR Asset Management LLC, which is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. L.P. Additional information regarding KFN is available at http://www.kkr.com. Investor Relations: Pam TestaniKohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co.Tel: +1 (415) 315-6597 email@example.com Media Relations: Kristi HullerKohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co.Tel: +1 (212) 750-8300 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE KKR Financial Holdings LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV