PGI Announces Fourth Quarter Earnings And Conference Call Dates
CHARLOTTE, N.C., March 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Polymer Group, Inc. (PGI) today announced details for the release of its results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 29, 2012.
PGI plans to issue its fourth quarter earnings release by close of business on Friday, March 29, 2013, in conjunction with the filing of its Form 10-K. The Company will host a conference call on Monday, April 1, 2013, at 10:30 a.m. ET. The number to call for the live interactive teleconference is (866) 578-5771 or (617) 213-8055 and entering the passcode, 41023018. A replay of the conference call will be available until April 8, 2013, by dialing (888) 286-8010 or (617) 801-6888 and entering the passcode, 54287454.
The live broadcast of PGI's quarterly conference call will be available online at www.polymergroupinc.com under Investor Relations, www.streetevents.com and www.earnings.com, on April 1, 2013, beginning at 10:30 a.m. ET. The online replay will follow shortly after the call and continue through April 8, 2013.
About PGI Polymer Group, Inc. is a global, technology-driven developer, producer and marketer of engineered materials, and one of the world's leading producers of nonwovens. With the broadest range of process technologies in the nonwovens industry, PGI is a global supplier to leading consumer and industrial product manufacturers. The company operates 13 manufacturing and converting facilities in nine countries throughout the world.For further information, please contact: Dennis NormanChief Financial Officer (704) 697-5186 email@example.com SOURCE Polymer Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV