Quantitative Alpha Trading Inc. Announces Resignation Of President And CEO
TORONTO, March 18, 2013 /CNW/ - Quantitative Alpha Trading Inc. (CNSX: QAT)(OTCBB: RTNSF) (the "Company" or "QAT"), today announced that Dr. Alex Bogdan has resigned as Director, President and Chief Executive Officer, effective immediately. The resignation followed resignations from all remaining QAT employees and came as a result of the Company's inability to meet financial obligations and continue operating as a going concern.
Except for historic information, the matters discussed in this document contain certain forward-looking statements. These statements involve known and unknown risks, delays, uncertainties and other factors not under the Corporation's control that may cause actual results, levels of activity, performance or achievements to be materially different from the results, levels of activity, performance, achievements or expectations expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements.
CNSX has not reviewed and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of the content of this news release.SOURCE QUANTITATIVE ALPHA TRADING INC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV