Hands-On Treatment Improves Chronic Low Back Pain, Reduces Medication Use
If we can reduce the use of these drugs and invasive procedures by helping people to feel better with hands‐on treatment that has few side effects, that is a plus for our patients and contributes to the management of chronic pain."
This research was funded by the National Institutes of Health–National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (K24--‐AT002422) and the Osteopathic Heritage Foundation.
The UNT Health Science Center comprises the Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine, Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, School of Public Health, School of Health Professions and the UNT System College of Pharmacy (opening in fall 2013). Key research areas include aging and Alzheimer's disease, applied genetics, primary care and prevention.
In addition to its flagship school, the Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine, the UNT Health Science Center houses The Osteopathic Research Center, which is a leading research center in osteopathic medicine focusing on the effectiveness of OMT and other distinct aspects of osteopathic medical care.SOURCE UNT Health Science Center
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV